Do I need to book?
How far in advance should I book?
- As far in advance as possible to ensure that you get the date of your choice.
What is the minimum age to play?
- Laser Combat is for ages 6yrs and upwards.
- Paintball is for ages 11yrs and upwards.
- Low Impact Paintball is for ages 8yrs and upwards.
How many players do I need?
- Open session: Any number of players from 1 upwards.
- Exclusive sessions: Laser Combat minimum of 10 players
- Exclusive sessions: Paintball minimum of 12 players
Can I play with just my own group?
- You can play with your own group, but you will need to book an exclusive session with the minimum numbers quoted above.
What happens if the weather is bad?
- We play whatever the weather.
I don’t have a Consent Form where can I download one?
How can I book?
- Use our online booking service or give us a call.
What times do the sessions run?
Laser Combat Sessions
- Morning: 10am – 12pm
- Lunchtime: 12pm – 2pm
- Afternoon: 2pm – 4pm
- Evening: 4pm – 6pm (May – September)
Paintball Session Times
- Full Day: 9am – 4pm
- Half Day: 9am – 12pm
- Half Day: 1pm – 4pm
How many games will I play?
- Game time may vary dependant on the scenarios
- expect to play approximately 5 – 6 games over a 2 hour session
- For a half day session 4 – 6 games.
- For a full day session 10 – 12 games
What happens if I arrive late?
- We will be unable to extend your session time if you arrive late, and you may not be able to participate.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time.
Is food available?
- A selection of food and drink will be available at an extra cost if required. Click here to view Meal Options
- (Rolls, burgers, hotdogs, soft drinks etc…..)
Can I bring alcohol.
- No. Nobody is allowed to play under the influence of alcohol.
Will I need to pay for anything extra on the day?
- There is no extra cost for laser combat.
- There is an extra cost if you wish to purchase smoke grenades, armoured gloves or any additional paintballs to go with your inclusive package.
Are showers available?
Is there somewhere we can leave valuables?
- No.Items are left at your own risk
- We recommend that you keep valuables out of sight in a locked car