Do I need to book?
- Yes. We do not do walk-ins, all groups need to be booked in advance.
- The session of your choice will be secured by a deposit of £7.50 per person, this game fee for the booking is non-refundable See T&Cs
- The balance for your booking will be payable on the day of your event.
How far in advance should I book?
- As far in advance as possible to ensure that you get the date of your choice.
What is the minimum age to play?
- Laser Combat is for ages 6yrs and upwards.
- Low Impact Paintball is for ages 8yrs and upwards.
- Airsoft is for 12 years and upwards.
How many players do I need?
- Open session: (Any number of players from 1 upwards) OPEN SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY NOT BOOKABLE-EXCLUSIVE SESSIONS ONLY AS PER COVID RESTRICTIONS, TO CONTROL VOLUME ONSITE
- Exclusive sessions: Laser Combat for 10-15 people
- Exclusive sessions: Low Impact paintball for 10-25 people
- Exclusive sessions: Airsoft for 10-15 people
Can I play with just my own group?
- You can play with your own group, but you will need to book an exclusive session with the minimum numbers quoted above. Social distancing between households within the same group will be necessary and this is why numbers are being controlled.
What happens if the weather is bad?
- We play whatever the weather!
- If conditions are a safety concern we will contact you.
I don’t have a Consent Form where can I download one?
- You can download the appropriate consent forms by clicking here
How can I book?
- Please use our online booking service to easily secure your booking date and time.
What times do the sessions run?
- Morning: 10am – 12pm
- Lunchtime: 12pm – 2pm
- Afternoon: 2pm – 4pm
- Evening: 4pm – 6pm (May – September)
How many games will I play?
- Game time may vary dependant on the scenarios
- Expect to play approximately 4 – 6 games over a 2 hour session
What happens if I arrive late?
- We will be unable to extend your session time if you arrive late, and you may not be able to participate.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time.
Is food available?
- We are currently unable to provide food onsite, please feel free to bring your own drink and light refreshments. There will be a short halftime break in play for you to re-hydrate!
Can I bring alcohol.
- No. Nobody is allowed to play under the influence of alcohol.
What shall I wear?
Old clothes/ active wear that you don’t mind getting dirty! We are an outdoor woodland venue, so more fun usually means more dirt. You will be playing in your own clothes, bring sturdy trainers/ walking boots/ old football boots for good grip. Full length trousers and sleeves will protect from the elements, woodland and projectiles (Low impact paint is machine washable and biodegradable).
Will I need to pay for anything extra on the day?
- There is no extra cost for laser combat.
Airsoft and Paintball
- There is an extra cost if you wish to purchase smoke grenades, armoured gloves or any additional bb’s or paintballs to go with your inclusive package.
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned after every use. We ask that you observe the additional briefings and rules regarding conduct given ahead of game play.
Are wash facilities available?
- We have Portaloos on site, with a hand washing station and hand sanitising facilities through the Base.
- We do not have showers on site.
Can I bring spectators?
- To control numbers on site due to Covid restrictions, a max of 2 parents in HQ with Kids parties please, additional parents dropping off are asked to stay with their vehicle away from HQ base.
- No additional spectators.
Is there somewhere we can leave valuables?
- No .Items are left at your own risk.
- It is not advisable to carry valuables on your person during games, items can be damaged or lost.
- We recommend that you keep valuables out of sight in a locked car.
- Listen to all instructions when on site – it is important for your safety. We need to be strict now more than ever.
- We reserve the right to terminate your session if rules are not followed, without refund.
- Do not attend if you are showing signs of Covid-19 symptoms
- If requested – Your information will be made available for Track and Trace.
The serious stuff…
Please adhere to our staff instruction re distancing and sanitising, as conforming to these rules is the only way we can provide a venue for your booking.
Do not attend if you have any symptoms consistent with CoronaVirus.
To control numbers on-site, will require the numbers at HQ to be kept to a minimum. Two non-playing guests max in HQ, and we ask that other parents drop off/ remain with their car.
Anyone who is not prepared to adhere to safety or Covid rules, or disrespects our staff’s distancing measures whilst with us will not be permitted to play, and asked to leave, without refund.